I'm from Dudley and I'm on your side. I was brought up here, I went to St Edmund's, Russells Hall and the Dudley School. My first job was at McDonalds on the High Street and like everyone else I remember our town's past. We live in the borough and shop on the market like any other local family.
I work hard for you all year round because I want to improve things in Dudley. We need to make education our number one priority to help local businesses grow, give youngsters a first class start and help adults get new jobs too.
Whether it's fighting for Russells Hall Hospital, helping local businesses, campaigning to save the police station or speaking up on immigration, I promise to keep standing up for folk in Dudley - whether people in Westminster like it or not.
My message is clear: I'm on your side. These are my pledges to you:
- Make education and skills our number one priority to give local youngsters the best start in life.
- Fight for more doctors, nurses and staff at Russells Hall so local people get the care they need.
- Work to bring investment and visitors to the town to attract new shops and jobs.
- Campaign to keep our police station open and keep the police we need to keep our streets safe.
- Listen to local people and push for new legislation to make the changes we need on immigration.
- Give the MPs' pay rise to good causes.